ERS Engineering Corp. will act as an Independent Sales Consultant of Kessler.
ERS will market, facilitate and promote Kessler’s products to potential customers and aid in sales negotiations.
Kessler manufactures axles, wheel drives, transmissions and other mechanical power-train products for use in a variety of industrial and commercial equipment worldwide.
ERS Engineering Corp. is pleased to announce that we are officially the exclusive distributor of MJC Engineering & Technology, Inc. in the territories of the Former Soviet Union (FSU).
For nearly two decades, MJC’s team of innovative and experienced experts have been designing, manufacturing and supporting advanced CNC Metal Spinning Equipment for customers across the globe. MJC is a world leader in spinning and flow forming machines for the wheel industry.
ERS Engineering Corp. has over a decade of cooperation with AMT Engineering and has a very strong reputation with solid connections on this market. With AMT Engineering’s strong engineering and production capability we will provide all the necessary support in sales, marketing and servicing to ensure successful supply of MJC Engineering & Technology, Inc. products on the Former Soviet Union (FSU) territory.
The Lublin University of Technology was established as the Evening Engineering School in May 1953 on the initiative of Lublin technical societies. The first department that began its activity in 1953 was the Mechanical Engineering Department.
The Evening Engineering School was converted into the High Engineering School on April 28, 1965.
And, finally, the auspicious day for the University was August 1, 1977 when the Lublin University of Technology was established.
The Lublin University of Technology offers cooperation with the industry in the following areas:
- Design and implementation of metal forming technology, in particular cross-wedge rolling (CWR), wedge-roller rolling (WRR), screw-wedge rolling (SWR), die forging, rotary thrust, rotary crimping and enveloping pressing. The offer also includes designing of the required production equipment.
- Design, implementation and development of technologies based on CWR, WRR and SWR, among others: rolling hollow products, rolling products with a non-round cross-section, rolling rail axles, rolling balls (e.g. for bearings or grinding mills) using the CWR and SWR method.
- Development of free and matrix forging technology (in open and closed matrices) taking into account the material shaping specifics.
- Process design. Shaping forgings of a complex shape. The development of the technology includes forging on conventional forging machines (crank presses, hydraulic presses, screw presses, forging machines, etc.) as well as using specialized machines – e.g. forging on a three-stroke press.
- Increasing the durability of tools used in conventional and unconventional methods of plastic forming.
- Development of new, specialized metal shaping technologies, including designing of machines, instruments and tools.
- Performing multivariate numerical simulations using the finite element method (FEM) and the finite volume method (MOS). LUT can also develop their own computer software that will implement engineering computational methods to support the processes of designing metal forming processes.
Our ultimate goal is close cooperation with the industry focused on solving difficult problems. The result of scientific work is not only the development of new technologies but also designing, manufacturing and commissioning of the required forging equipment.
“The cooperation with Lublin University of Technology [LUT] is a very important step in the development of presence of Cross Wedge Rolling technology on the North American market.
With LUT’s capability in engineering, process development, and prototyping, AMTengineering manufacturing experience and knowledge of the forging industry, and ERS Engineering Corp. experience in sales and support of this type of equipment, we can offer solutions for any kind of requirements from the simple ones to the most complicated,” says Semyon Brayman, the president of ERS Engineering Corp.
ERS Engineering Corp. is pleased to announce another milestone, a signed off agreement with Ajax-CECO to become the sole Ajax-CECO representative for sales of their products on the Former Soviet Union (FSU) territory.
Ajax-CECO, A Park-Ohio Company, now is THE LARGEST FORGING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER IN NORTH AMERICA! Ajax and Chambersburg (CECO), now Ajax-CECO, have been in the forging machinery business for over 135 years. During this time, over 6000 Ajax machines have been built and put into operation around the world. Ajax-CECO has established a reputation as a manufacturer of rugged machinery that serves its owners for decades and makes products at closer tolerances than most of its competitors. The Ajax branded line includes, among others, mechanical presses, forging machines and automated upsetters, solid die forging machines, tube upsetters, trim and coining presses, wire and bar drawers. Machines are built to order, in most cases.
“This agreement is very good for both companies. Ajax-CECO is one of the largest and most experienced producers of heavy forging equipment in North America. It has few installations on the FSU territory. It has never been represented with required engineering and manufacturing support. Today, the situation on this market requires rebuilding or replacement of this type of equipment for most manufacturers.
ERS Engineering Corp. has many years of cooperation with AMT Engineering and has a very strong reputation with solid connections on this market. With AMT Engineering’s strong engineering and production capability we will provide all the necessary support in sales, marketing and servicing to ensure successful supply of Ajax-CECO products”, – says Semyon Brayman, the President of ERS Engineering, Corp.