ERS Engineering Corp. will act as an Independent Sales Consultant of Kessler.
ERS will market, facilitate and promote Kessler’s products to potential customers and aid in sales negotiations.
Kessler manufactures axles, wheel drives, transmissions and other mechanical power-train products for use in a variety of industrial and commercial equipment worldwide.
ERS Engineering Corp. is pleased to announce the successful implementation and installation of the 16-litre VP TWD1683VE engine (compliant with Stage V European ecological standard) into the BELAZ – 7555I dump truck with payload capacity of 60 tons.
The tests during were held in Poland in the mine of OZAROW GROUP. This mine is one of the major European producers of aggregates and cement. The BELAZ truck, equipped with the environmentally friendly engine, demonstrated excellent efficiency, power, cost effectiveness and reliability.
ERS Engineering is the exclusive importer and service dealer of Volvo Penta products in the territory of Belarus. ERS’s history and cooperation with Belaz began over 10 years ago and continues to this day.
ERS Engineering is very happy with the results. We look forward to continue our relationship with VP and our customers in Belarus as well as applying VP engines to other Belaz related products.
ERS Engineering Corp. is pleased to announce that we are officially the exclusive distributor of MJC Engineering & Technology, Inc. in the territories of the Former Soviet Union (FSU).
For nearly two decades, MJC’s team of innovative and experienced experts have been designing, manufacturing and supporting advanced CNC Metal Spinning Equipment for customers across the globe. MJC is a world leader in spinning and flow forming machines for the wheel industry.
ERS Engineering Corp. has over a decade of cooperation with AMT Engineering and has a very strong reputation with solid connections on this market. With AMT Engineering’s strong engineering and production capability we will provide all the necessary support in sales, marketing and servicing to ensure successful supply of MJC Engineering & Technology, Inc. products on the Former Soviet Union (FSU) territory.
The Lublin University of Technology was established as the Evening Engineering School in May 1953 on the initiative of Lublin technical societies. The first department that began its activity in 1953 was the Mechanical Engineering Department.
The Evening Engineering School was converted into the High Engineering School on April 28, 1965.
And, finally, the auspicious day for the University was August 1, 1977 when the Lublin University of Technology was established.
The Lublin University of Technology offers cooperation with the industry in the following areas:
- Design and implementation of metal forming technology, in particular cross-wedge rolling (CWR), wedge-roller rolling (WRR), screw-wedge rolling (SWR), die forging, rotary thrust, rotary crimping and enveloping pressing. The offer also includes designing of the required production equipment.
- Design, implementation and development of technologies based on CWR, WRR and SWR, among others: rolling hollow products, rolling products with a non-round cross-section, rolling rail axles, rolling balls (e.g. for bearings or grinding mills) using the CWR and SWR method.
- Development of free and matrix forging technology (in open and closed matrices) taking into account the material shaping specifics.
- Process design. Shaping forgings of a complex shape. The development of the technology includes forging on conventional forging machines (crank presses, hydraulic presses, screw presses, forging machines, etc.) as well as using specialized machines – e.g. forging on a three-stroke press.
- Increasing the durability of tools used in conventional and unconventional methods of plastic forming.
- Development of new, specialized metal shaping technologies, including designing of machines, instruments and tools.
- Performing multivariate numerical simulations using the finite element method (FEM) and the finite volume method (MOS). LUT can also develop their own computer software that will implement engineering computational methods to support the processes of designing metal forming processes.
Our ultimate goal is close cooperation with the industry focused on solving difficult problems. The result of scientific work is not only the development of new technologies but also designing, manufacturing and commissioning of the required forging equipment.
“The cooperation with Lublin University of Technology [LUT] is a very important step in the development of presence of Cross Wedge Rolling technology on the North American market.
With LUT’s capability in engineering, process development, and prototyping, AMTengineering manufacturing experience and knowledge of the forging industry, and ERS Engineering Corp. experience in sales and support of this type of equipment, we can offer solutions for any kind of requirements from the simple ones to the most complicated,” says Semyon Brayman, the president of ERS Engineering Corp.