ERS Engineering Corp. presents the New Tube Mill Line, designed and manufactured for the production of square and rectangular electro-welded tubes used for the constructions industry.
Main technical line’s data:
1. Thickness range of using material: 3.0– 8.0mm
2. Kind of material: S355, HR (hot rolled) with specification: DIN EN 10025-2
3. Speeds of line’s work: 100x100x3 up to 35m/min
250x250x8 up to 15m/min
Process of direct forming provides the following advantages:
- Production of square or rectangular tubes through direct forming allows us to skip the step of round formation. This improvement saves material 3-5% because the material’s length is less than traditional lines used.
- Less space required than traditional lines.
- Square or rectangular tube dimensions automatically change only by program control on the following units positions:
- rolls horizontal positions in every roll forming station;
- opposite stations horizontal positions;
- vertical distances between rolls, in every station depending on the materials thickness
- records history about all standard square and rectangular tubes dimensions. Those records are saved or downloaded on/from PC.
- Every station of the tube mill line has its own PLC control, includes: own PLC, linear sensors- for all movements and touch-screen. This way every parameter change is controlled & resolved very quickly and easily with necessary roll position adjustments directly from the operator. These changes will also record back into the PC.
Line is also equipped with Thermatool High-Frequency Welder (it can do welding tubes by contacts or by induction coils), welding seam scarfing unit, cooling tunnel, calibration section (equipped with 4 pcs of calibration heads) – they are also automatically adjustable, flying cut-off unit (it is twin disks, orbital and cold saw type), run-out conveyor and packaging system.
Detailed Technical Specifications